Dispense on your palm, and apply it using your fingers. Apply from inner parts to outer parts naturally.
– Foundation – VDL Real Skin Foundation M101
Dispense about 1 cm wide on your hand, then apply on your face.
– Makeup sponge – MAC Duo-Side Sponge
Use the sponge to spread the cream evenly.
For covering dark under eye areas, use light and yellow toned concealer, apply widely under the eyes using a brush. Then pat lightly using fingertips. Next, apply a layer of concealer on the lines that're still dark. Dab a little on eyelids to cover redness.
Use the same concealer to cover shades beside the both sides of nose, pat gently. Apply a bit under your nose to cover the redness.
Use darker concealer to cover a breakout naturally. Apply concealer much wider than the troubled area.
Wipe off the remaining concealer on the brush. Except the breakout area, blend out the concealer using that brush.
– Face powder – Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte 20 Clair
Apply face powder on covered blemish, then on the area where it's mostly rubbed. Also, apply face powder around lash lines, brow areas and your nose brigde for long lasting makeup.
– Brow powder – Nature Republic Botanical Cake Eyebrow No.2 Mocha Brown / Brown (NO4620)
Use ash brown with cool tone, starting from middle eyebrow.
– Brow pencil – Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil GY901 Natural Black
Draw natural, smooth, soft angeled eyebrows.
– Brow mascara – Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow #1
Brush your brows lightly for natural finish.
– Eye shadow – Clio Art Shadow 1.5 Mat 501 Matted Modern Vanilla
Mix the ivory shadow and vanilla shadow together, apply it to whole eyelids. Then apply vanilla shadow widely on your whole eyelids and lower lash lines.
– Eyeliner – Clio Gelpresso Water Proof Pencil Gel Liner no.14 Bloody Angel
Apply from the outer corner to center eyelid naturally. Blend it using your fingertips. Then using the same shade, apply it to your lower lash lines.
– Eye Shadow – Bbi@ Soft Smudge Pencil 27 Flirt
Apply eye shadow from the inner corner to center eyelid, blend it using your fingertips before it dries. Also, apply on the inner corner of lower lash line.
– Eyeliner – Clio Gelpresso Water Proof Pencil Gel Liner no.14 Bloody Devil
Fill in the upper center waterline first, then fill in lash line carefully. Draw upward on your outer corner.
– Lip pencil – MAC Lip Pencil Oak
Apply it on your lower lash line.
– Eyelash curler – Shu Uemura 24k Gold Eyelash Curler
Curl both your upper and lower eyelashes.
– Mascara – L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Beauty Tubes Mascara
Apply the mascara to your lower eyelashes, holding the brush vertically.
– Faux lashes – Secret Star Girl Secret Star Girl Eyelashes no.2 Glamor Eyelashes & Lash Glue – i ENVY by Kiss 16hr Strip Eyelashes Adhesive KPEG04C_4
You can wear faux lasher if your eyelashes are not thick and long as desired, using the lash glue.
– Blush – MAC Power Blush Peaches
Apply the peach shade a little below the eyes.
– Blush – Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher Grapefruit Jelly
Apply it to the center of cheek widely and lightly.
– Concealer – Shiseido Spotcover Foundation S100
Pat gently and cover lip line.
– Lipstick – MAC Diva
Dot lightly and apply it to your lips. Using a lip brush, accentuating the inner lips by adding one more coat.
All credit goes to: Pony's Beauty Diary
>>> Romantic spring makeup tutorial
By: Quinn Amber