Health benefits of tea
– Tea contains antioxidants, which help protect the body from aging and improve your skin.
– Tea contains only about 1/3 of caffeine compared to coffee, so you should drink tea instead of coffee to avoid headache, indigestion or sleep problems.
– One study showed that people who drank tea for over 10 years had stronger bones than non-drinking, meaning that tea protects bones.
– Tea helps your body fight diseases by boosting the immune system. In one study, people who drank five cups of tea per day for a month had higher immunity than those who drank coffee.
– The active compounds in tea help reduce inflammation, thus preventing many diseases like arthritis, depression and cardiovascular diseases.
– Tea does not contain or contains very little calories and it makes you feel satisfied. If you want an easy way to lose weight, drink a cup of green tea every day, it has been shown to increase metabolism and help you burn calories.
What kind of tea you should drink
1. Black tea
According to a study, consume 3 or more than 3 cups of black tea a day may reduce the risk of stroke up to 21%. Black tea contains antioxidants as well as thearubigins and theaflavins, two substances have been shown to reduce bad cholesterol levels.
2. Green tea
Green tea is a very healthy drink, which helps promote weight loss, prevent diabetes, prevent heart disease, reduce the risk of cancer, prevent Alzheimer and Parkinson syndrome, hypotension and anti-aging really well. 1-2 cups of green tea each day will help you keep fit, stay healthy and young.
3. White tea
White tea contains catechins, which helps fight cancer effectively according to the American Cancer Society. Drinking white tea regularly may help reduce the risk of cancer recurrence for patients with breast cancer.
4. Oolong tea
Oolong tea contains good fat and it also contains niacin (vitamin B3), which is good for health and detoxify the body effectively.
5. Chamomile tea
The antioxidants in chamomile tea help prevent diabetes and kidney diseases.
6. Echinacea tea
Drinking echinacea tea regularly helps prevent infection and fights many diseases.